Help for Concur Expense
Note about the Logon Help: The Logon
Help topic does not display all of the features and functionality
of Concur Expense Management. You must log on to the system and click
icon to view all of the product online Help.
Log On to Concur Expense Management
- If you are already a Concur user, enter your Logon
ID and Password and then click
- Depending on your company configuration, the Type
a New Password page may appear. Type the password
you typed on the Logon page, and then type
the new password. Click OK.
NOTE: To return to the Logon
page, click the Log off
icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
NOTE: If you mistype your password more than a couple
of times, you may be unable to log on to Concur Central. In that case,
use the Forgot Your Password
link to reset your password or contact your administrator. Depending on
your company policy, the Forgot Your Password link may
not appear on the Logon page. The number of attempts
you are allotted will vary depending on your company policy.
Forgot Your Password?
Depending on your company policy, a Forgot Your Password
link may appear on the Logon page.
- If you forgot your password, type your Logon ID in the Logon
ID field, and then click Forgot Your Password?.
The Password Request page appears.
- If the Logon ID field is not already completed, type
your logon ID. Click Submit. A temporary
password will be sent to you through email. Your company's
email setup dictates when you receive this email.
- Once you receive your temporary password through email, log
on to the service using that new password. The Type
a New Password page will appear forcing you to change
this temporary password to a more secure password that follows
your company password rules, such as alphanumeric or no numbers,
and so on. The temporary password expires immediately, so
you must create a new one.
- This feature does not apply if you have been locked out of
Concur Expense. You may be locked out for numerous reasons,
including that you are a deactivated user. If you are locked
out, contact your Concur Expense Management administrator.
- Companies that use NT authentication or custom scripted authentication
for Concur Expense will not have this feature available to
- System, automated administrator, and ConcurAdmin passwords
are not allowed to be reset using this feature.
- After logging in, you may be required to change your password.
If so, the Type a New Password page appears.
- Type your current password in the Password field.
- Type your new password in the Desired New
- Re-type your new password in the Confirm New Password
- Click OK.
Change your Password
If you simply want to change your password:
- Log on to the system. The Concur Central
- Click My Info
in the upper-right corner, and then click Password.
NOTE: Depending on your company configuration, you may
not be able to change your password. In this case, contact your Concur Expense Management administrator.